Step Into a New Career — Become an Insulation Installer!
- No Experience Needed: You’ll be trained on the job
- Steady Income: High earning potential with opportunities for salary growth
- Be Part of a Team: Work with other creative and motivated people
- Learn Valuable Trade Skills: Learn a variety of professional trade skills to enhance your career
- Find a Job: Ask us about our hiring process!
What do you like about being part of the Rockweiler Team?
Rockweiler Insulation is an equal opportunity employer and candidates are considered for positions without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression), religion, age, national origin, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected class under applicable federal, state, or local employment laws. We are also a Drug-Free Workplace.
Candidates with disabilities who are in need of an accommodation to participate in the application process should contact the company at 608-845-7625.
Why Work for a CEE?
¿Por Qué Trabajar para un CEE?
Join the Rockweiler Team!
Insulation installers help make homes and businesses better places to be! Insulation installers help homeowners and companies save money on energy bills and help keep residents comfortable during frigid winter or steamy summer weather. Considering a career in insulation? Here are some of the benefits:
- A steady income. Insulation installers have high earning potential with opportunities for salary growth.
- The opportunity to work on different projects each day.
- On-the-job training including continuing training on new products and installation techniques.
- Work in a team environment.
- The opportunity to work with your hands and spend days being active.
- There is no college degree required (meaning no student loan debt)!
Rockweiler Insulation is the area’s preferred insulation company, specializing in insulation for new and existing homes. A locally owned and operated company, we have a strong culture rooted in trust, integrity, and excellence. Our team consists of talented, dedicated people who share our enthusiasm and sense of pride. We believe in doing things “The Rockweiler Way.” That means:
- A detailed approach to the thermal insulation of a building
- High level of customer care
- Pride in quality work
- Extensive experience and culture of our crew
- Approaching each job with a good attitude and a smile
- Doing a job thoroughly and right the first time
We pay our installers at an hourly rate rather than by footage. This means our installers take the time to do the job right instead of rushing through an install to get to the next job. We also offer extensive training and certification to help our employees develop in their careers.
We are currently adding insulation installers to our team.
Verona, WI location
Full-time position available, immediate start
This position is focused on installing a variety of insulation products including batts, blown-in, and some spray foam. Individuals will be responsible for: providing outstanding customer service to our clients, installing insulation into new and existing buildings, loading and unloading materials, following safety guidelines, and cleanup duties. We seek someone with a positive attitude and a good work ethic who is willing to learn. The ideal candidate will be friendly, efficient, and able to work in a variety of environments such as new home construction sites, attics, crawl spaces, and basements. EOE/DFWP/Criminal Background Checks Required.
We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package. For consideration, please submit your resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you may upload it below:
Rockweiler Insulation does not guarantee that a position will be available at the time of submission. The submission of an application, resume, or form expressing interest in working at Rockweiler Insulation does not obligate Rockweiler Insulation in any way and does not guarantee employment. Any false statements or omissions of information on the form submitted from this site or any other employment-related form may lead to denial of employment or dismissal if discovered after hire.